Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hurray I am Out From The Hell

Haha i was making a very wrong decision and so Wan chee too.Both of us were taking basketball as a sport.We were compulsory to take a sport or society to earn 2 credit hour.Haiz...the 1st day we went we were sure that we have to withdrawl .We can't tahan it anymore.Thursday night i call my cousin to help me to write the letter.Well the next day we hang up the letter and it was accepted by the club house administration.the basketball training is 3 hours started at 4.30-7.30pm but it is almost 8.00pm ended .I will not going to take part this terrible sport anymore .I was thinking why Tar College din have badminton ,it should be have ma so that i can take this as sport .Anyway now i am here to thank you the admin giving a chance to withdrawl so that i can out from the hell .

0 comments: