Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What do You Think ? Is Possible Or Impossible ?

It was a few day past ,now just free to upload it.The world is full of amazing and surprising. last friday ,after my quantitaive class received a call from fei fei suddenly.She asked me to accompany her go toComplex Bukit Jambul .I sending wan chee back to my house and by the time fei fei was already reach and waited me at my house.The aim we go to B.J Complex is finding this small little T-shirt.This T-shirt can not be wearing .It is a souvenir ,we are planing to print our picture on the shirt.

I like this type.simple is nice.

This a colourful d.All of these are very cute.
When we reach there it was almost 5.30 we decided to have dinner 1st .While we going to Marry brown we walked past the centre hall .I saw a cloud of pepeole surrounded .I went there to check up what was happen.
Finally ,it was very amazing that the man was the world's tallest man.the 1st came out from my mind is so impossible a human can be so tall i thought he must be cheating of money .He must be extend something at his leg so that can make him looks taller but when i walked near and see .I realised that i was wrong.He is really tall and without extending anything.

He have to using a walking stick to maintain and help him to stand and walk.

If you want to taking picture with him you have to paid RM5

He is really tall,right? so impossible but is possible

After reading this notice board i knew that he is 256 cm height,he is just 26 years old and his weight is 287 pound is mean he is 120 kg.I was very surprised and cnt believe that .His shoes size is 35.8 cm wol is very very big foot he have.I cannot imagine if i standing beside him how was it looks like.
After finished our dinner ,we started to find the shop ,i found many interesting things there and some of them are very cute,some of them is very useful and attractive.All of this is made by clay


Haha this is fake cannot be eat
Arround 8 we decided to go home.I thought my family were waiting me to have dinner together but they were not.I am so disapointed with them.By the time i was on the way back to my home and is almost reach i just knew this news.So fei fei and me were decided go to Jelutong d Night Market having some food and walking because both of us havent went there before this is the 1 st time .the night market is were big and having many pepeole and stalls .the weather is so bad ,suddenly raining heavry.We were wet.When the rain stop we were also going back while on the way back to the car .I saw her .I miss her very much.I was very happy to saw her.She was also very happy .The last time i saw chi chat with her was 4 months ago.She is still she ,din have any changes and me too .We have discuss thought phone planing to hang out but everytime because i'm buzy so cancel it.

dont worry you are always on my mind.

0 comments: