Sunday, September 20, 2009

Girls's night

Can''t remember who suggested to have this gathering .Erm...if not wrongly Mei Theng is the one who suggested to have this reunion .This gathering was organized by Wan Chee.Penang is so small ,we cnt find a better place to have this gathering .Finally ,it have at Coffee island again.I think this week i have come here to have meal alreaddy 3rd day.The food was just ok ,the cost was a little expensive .I think just the enviromment is okie.I think this is also the point we choice to gathering here.About 8 pm i reached coffee island ,I was late again but never mind ,there was just a little pepeole reached only,still have many later than me.


I was damn hungry ,so i have my dinner here.

Near 9 pm all of them alomost reached.Some of them i have din seen them since the result realise.All of them have some changers.Most of them become more pretty than the old time.Most of them also having a long hair which compare to the old time.Everyone have their own life .Some of them are continue studying.some of them are working .Everyone is busying to their own things.


Jia Qi ,me,Yee Feng

Mei theng,Me,Wan chee and Sin ying





Mei Theng ,Me and Keisha



P5D
The time was past as fast as the rocket .I just have a dinner and chit chat a while .It was already 3 and the half hour ago.I have to went back .I leave at 11.30pm and also keisha,wan chee fei fei too.Some of them are leaving too but some are not yet.
Not everyone are attended this gathering so they suggested to have a reunion again.Hope the next renion everyone are here.

0 comments: