Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My recent life

I have a very long time din not post somethings about my college life.Wan Chee is always say my blog is posting somethings mean-less.
So here am going to post about my recent life to let everyone know ,how am i recently .
I am also will going to change the blog skin soon,now still looking for some unique blogspot layout.This is all because Precious say my blog skin is very ugly and as her complain and requires am going to change it soon ,so anyone who have any suggestion website or idea you are welcome to leave me a comment .
I will go and check it out when am free.
All right back to my main topic here.As you can see at my blog ,right column, I have create a plurk account also.Everyday ,i am very hardworking to shout out my mind to increase my karma.As i get a higher karma ,then it will be automatically have some new emotional icon .If you are also having plurk ,you can add me as your friend too.
Last 2 weeks ,was a very busy week .I had 3 tests at last 2 week ago and last week i have 1 test for the tamadun islam subject.So last 2 week am very busy on the test.
Now come until this week ,it is more rush than last 2 week .This week i have to summit 2 assignment and got 1 quiz .
Tomorrow ,will be have the fundamental marketing quiz. Conclusion for my college life is busy,rush and full of tired,But i am still very enjoy and have a great time with my classmate everyday,i think all of them also have the same feeling with me.Third semester is the very rush and busy semester than the previous 2 semesters.
Lastly,my final is coming soon again,my mood this time is getting ready.I got the study mood.I will try my best and work hard to fight for my final.Hope i will get what i wish at the end.I know I have to be cut down some entertain like watching series drama.... and put some effort on my studies ,then my wishes will be come true.Haha i will try to control and cut it down.
Wish myself all the best in the exam and future.Finally ,i also wish all my classmate good luck in the exam too.

0 comments: