Monday, September 6, 2010

I am back !!!

Oh Ya ! i have a very long time not updating my blog here.Guess recently what am busy for???Haha ,i was working as a part time promoter at hypermarket almost 2 months.I started to work from June until August 1st.

My 19 th birthday was past.A very pitiful is i was working 8 hours on that day and MCD's GCB is my birthday meal with my cousins. Finally ,my classmate and my good friends had a small celebration with me on monday .We having meal at Harvest In Cafe ,have a good monday with them ,although my birthday is past .I would like to say thanks to them .Fei fei,wan chee,precious and evlyn for the birthday gift and chin hong,dennis ,jing xian ,ah hoo and hah,ling jie for the birthday cake .For those sending me wishes msg also want to say thanks to you too.

The time is running fast as rocket .My exam is just over and my holiday is gonna start soon and also sick again .The terrible flu and soar throat is surround and annoying me .My holiday haven't start ,i still haven't start enjoy and now already sick.What to do in my future day?

As the time flying fast ,my hair also growing fast .Now it looks like very messy and i was thinking should i cut it ,going back to short hair or keep it long and go to rebornding ?Which 1 should i choose ?Which is the most correct decision for me?this is a very good question i should think properly .

Well end my update here ,a patient need more rest .Is the time for me to stop here and rest

0 comments: