Monday, July 20, 2009

My Bedroom door is Hurt

Oh my bebroom door is injury serious.This happen scary me .I was in my bedroom doing my account assignment and i on the air -con so i was close my bedroom .I was dont know that the door having problem until my daddy back and wanna came in .He thought i locked my door so he want me to open it but i still remember i didn't knock .I told him .He tried a few times, he kick the door but that is no use .The still still cannot open .By the time i was very worrying and afraid .I ask him to tried to open the door .He tried to use card to open it.After a few times trying ,finally the door had been open by my dad.I hope this will not happen anymore .I think it wont be happen anymore because the door is already cannot close properly.


Check Up the door




Lucky i can get out from my bedroom .
I think my bedroom door need a "doctor"to operation and treat it well back.

0 comments: