Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shit !!!

Shit!!!This is my very 1st time.I though i will kena saman but luckly it been settle by paying 50 bucks.Haiz...my little car road tax have been out od the date.I din realize it too.I was taking a nap .

Suddenly my handphone was rang,I answered it.It was calling from my mum.She said they now kena saman because the road tax is expired.She @#$% me that my careless have to paid 50 bucks.

Finally arround 1 a.m. they bring my litttle dear back .I went to check and see .I found it was already expired quite a long time.The due date is 11 September.I think before i started my college sem break it was already out of date .Now the holiday was finished and collge also have been started 2 weeks lol .

Haha it is avery cham too.Now i just know it.But i was very lucky although twas xpired drove it but i din get caught.After this lesson ,i will check this things carefully.I will make sure it was always updated.

0 comments: