Thursday, November 12, 2009

What a stupid guy!!!

Today what is the day?Why so many things happen?Well ,did this guy is brainless ?Where is his moral?How can he do this?If this happen in singapore ,he will be caught!!!

After the Gym ,i drove home myself.On the way back,at tanjung bungah,i saw a lori stop at the roadside from far away.I saw the lori is starting want to move out ,it did too.By the time i was at the right-handed lane and the lori was left-handed lane.

Suddenly , a drop of saliva drop at my car,at the front mirror.Walau how can he did this?so bo akal.The 1 st thing i do is horn the lori .How come the driver is so brainless.Luckly i was driving car,not rising motorcycle ah boi the saliva sure will kena tiok my face.Why he can just spit at everywhere ?He din see and think b4 he did?If the driver was a motorcyclist,one day someone else did this to him?what will he feel?He is really very bo akal.

Danm!I have to send my car to bath again.10 bucks just fly because of his saliva.Making my little car dirty and yucks~~

Thinking Before You did.

0 comments: