Saturday, November 14, 2009

Station One Cafe

Today after class ,reached home,mum told me that tonight we have to go to Chin Bee for dinner with relative.They come from singapore.Arround 6.45 p.m i started go to the restaurant.It was running cats and dogs,looking at the clock i thought i was late and so my family too.
Damn,don't now why everywhere is tranfit jam.I have been suck in almost 1 hour.I started lost my patient when i saw the time was 7,30.Geram lol.Finally i reached the restaurant ,i just that know that all of them still suck in jam.

After having a dinner,i call my bestie,Swee Tuan,i was wonder to have a movie (poker king) at Pragin Mall because it is near her house ,easy me to drop her back after movie.Then i start to park my car at the basement car park.

Suddenly ,my brain come out a lot of negative thinking .I scared that robling,kidnapping ......will happen because it was already 10 smtg in the night.Then i was decided to change it to Golden screen but the movie time have shown so i miss it.
That why it make me a chance to have a drink and snack at Station 1 Cafe.There are many young ppl ,someone is singing at stage ,you can enjoy food and music.You can also playing games there,they are provided.Well it is a nice place for you if u are want to have some food n drinks at midnight,games and so on.For me i'm not very like it because the speaker is too loud and the noice of cloud of ppl also very loud.




Arround 12a.m we went back.lastly I want to say a thank you here to my bestie.I get many chocolate n junk food from her.Her family was just back from Langkawi .


0 comments: