Thursday, November 26, 2009

7 bucks buying a lesson

Today is a public holiday.Precious is coming back last night .We planned hang out to Queensbay. This morning arround 11 .30 i went to her house fetch her then we ahead to Queensbay Mall.On the way to Queensbay i chit chat with her.

I was driving very fast at he highway,i saw the meter it was already 100 per Ms.I 'm very excited so i tell Precious that and she is sms with friends.Suddenly a cal cross over me.It was very fast,like a speed of light.I want to see and know how fast the car drive so i foolowing the car.I forget i'm suspose to going to Queensbay Mall.

The car was forward to the brige lane.I started felt a little weired that this is not the way to Queensbay Mall.Oh My God ,what i'm think is right.Is too late ,is on the Penang Brige lane.Haiz...cannot return so got to go ahead too the butterwoth.Wasted the petrol and the station paid RM7.Erm...so paid for 7 to see the view and 1st try driving over the brige with a faster speedy 110.Is izit worth ?

Haha !!!I laughing till cnt stop .Even i was know i'm in the wrong lane.I 'm laugh myself that this stupid thing will happen on mine.and also Precious too.From this lesson i learning dont be so kepo while i'm driving.I should always concerntare while driving .I must control my behaviour.Haha until now i 'm still laughing on mysellf while writting this blog.You can not imagene that when i realize i'm in the wrong lane ,what my face look like?Is not angry ,is not sad, is not upset,is not worry but is happy .I laugh because of my foolish and also my careless.I think there was no one like me in this world . I can just conclu my self a word Lame

I'm the one in this world i think

0 comments: