Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finally is over

Huh~ the time is past so fast .MY co-curricular is gonna end .This week is the last week for my gym .The project for this sport is a presentation .This week is a very busy.I got to submit the I.O.M assignment on Tuesday a marco small test on Wednesday , ,then the gym presentation is on Thursday,an English group presentation on the next day.Below this is me ,wan chee and dailou do for score on visual aid d.The title is our future gym .It is named Century Sport Club.

This is the toilet in our sport club.
The basketball court
The swimming pool
This is ah hoo with the sport club
wan chee with the sport club
haha ,this is me and the sport club
this is free weight area
Sport club provided rock climbing
Treadmill in our sport club is yellow .
The state ,Yoga course is provided.

Overall my future gym room.

Finally, gym is gonna finish lol.

0 comments: