Sunday, August 2, 2009

Celebration my birthday with My Bestie

Since my college started and her form six school started we are already din see eacth other almost two month.She is busy on her form six studies and i busy my college studies .Although we are busy but we still keep in touch .Usually we will call each other two week once .She will tell me about her school life and i will tell her mine too.Not only the school life we will talk about and so we usually ended our call 1 something in the midnight.

Finally today i met her and having dinner with her. I fetch her up and we went to 8row first ,because today is yi rou birthday .She celebrated at there .We just go for a while then back,i saw some old schoolmate there.All of them are study form six and they are Swee Tuan 's classmate.It was rainny when we decided to leave from yi rou party.

We went to Time square to have our dinner .There are not much choice we can choose .Some i had try before .Finally we decided to try the nyoya cruise ,White House.



After finished our meal ,we walk a while .Then i decided to find somewhere and sit down to chit chat.We went to Jumpeet tree .

May be the night is still young ,nobody in there.We sat inside a little house and ordering a pasta ,pizza ,wedges,milk shake, and belended .Haha both of us eat again.We have a great meal there.

Untill 11 0''çlock i sent her back and i back to my house too.Tonight is a good night for me and i hope is hers too.

0 comments: