Saturday, August 29, 2009

My study week d Saturday

Today Percious back to Penang.Haha finally she cnt tahan Kampar d boring life lol.National day is arround the corner so she decided to back during these holiday. Today I have a special mission too.At 12 pm i went to fei fei ''s house .We are going to testing try a cake.Erm, starting we still have no idea to bake what cake ,just know is chocalate cake.We bought all the
ingredient last night . Few more days ,the exam is gonna start but we still making cake here .The aim we pratice to bake cake is a preparation for wan chee d bday present .This is all fei fei ''s idea ,she want to bake a birthday cake for Wan Chee,i ''m just the tester to test the cake .hehe

Finally ,we decided to bake a chocolate banana cake.Around 5 smtg i back home,by the time Precious is reach penang too.At night ,fei fei take the cake for me ,she come my house with Precious.They wait me to settle all my things then out for a drink .Arround 11 ,we went out for drink at Caltex ,Mcd.Quite miss my old time ,i have long time ago din come to this Mcd late in the middle night since Precious is leaving.Mcd still as usually ,have a cloud of pepeole althought it was already late in the night.Three of us just having drink there and chit chat all the time .After 1 and the half hour ,My mom is calling,too bad i have to went back home .This is all my saturday . A day is over but i just din done much things .

0 comments: