Monday, August 31, 2009

Kuo Chuen birthday celebration.

Kuo Chuen Profile
Name: Kuo Chuen
Nickname:leng lui Chuen( see froom the picture )
Age : finally is legal 18

Birthday: Today(31st August)

SExual: Male


He is wearing spec ,thin ,tall and not enought weight .I think he is just 50 kg only(jika tidak silap).


Happy Birthday






Wow so late it is the end of the month liao.Today is Malaysia nasional day and it is also is my classmate kuo chuen 18th birthday.
Haiz... This is the 3 rd day outing again.Today is kuo chuen birthady.My classmate plan to celebrate his birthady with him at night at chee chuan hostel.
Arround 3 smtg meet up chee chuan and chin hong at sunshine farlim to buy some food for the party .After that ,we go to farlim pasar to buysome food to cook for tonight meal.Around 6 pm i went back my home.,too a nap.When i wale up i know i was late,It was nearly 7 .I quickly bath then depart from my house to chuan hostel.

On the way ,i go at near by sunrise ,an accident happen.I dont know who bang my car .He/she just leave and It was scary me by the time.

Almost 8 o''clock i reach chee chuan ''s hostel.Then the events started.

Fei fei ,wan chee,me ,chin hong,kuo chuen,jeremy,Dennis,Evlyn and Chee Chuan(from left )




Kuo chuen & me.






0 comments: