Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Mp3

Great News !!! Pc fair is now in PISA .I was waiting this day ,finally is coming.I 'm planing to buy a new MP3 again.Haha the 2nd Mp3 had gone so this is my third Mp3 player .It is also my 18 birthday present which i buy for myself this year.About 12 something met Jeremy ,Hoo and chee chuan at pc fair .Chee chuan bought a Dell new laptop .
New Mp3

It is 2GB and white in colour .

Cost Rm 155



After the Pc fair we went to Queensbay.Is time to have dinner everyone were hungry.We having dinner at the shop opposite the Queensbay Mall.The Abalone Chicken rice is famous .



Abalone Chicken Rice




Yummy~Yummy~


After finished our meal ,we go to queensbay .Guys went a Tie Shop going to buy some tie for the obessey night attire.

Sherene is suggested Dennis to buy this apple green tie .
Finally Dennis bought it .After that ,fei fei was fetching me home .It was about 9.30 .Tod
ay is a tired day.Hoo already can not tahan .He is sleeping in the car while we on the way back home.

0 comments: