Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year New Record

5,4,3,2,1.....Happy New Year
Happy new Year to all my friends and family.Wish everyone can have a wonderful life in 2010.Hope everyone is healthy and happy on the coming year.

New Year,New challenges,

New Year,New Dreams
,
New Year New Record to0
  • New year eve i brake a new record.This is my very 1st time back home late.It was out of my expect.Guess what time i reach my house.It is 2.30a.m. in the 01012010.My mom was waiting me.She was sleeping at the living room until i reach home.This is my new record .I was 1st time back home late at 2.30 in the morning.

  • What is my dream ?I think is to get a new Mp4.If my financial is able i would like to have an Ipod nano.If not i think i will like to have the Sony Mp4.Compare to this two ,i think the 1st choice is not available to buy it.It is too expensive for a student.

  • Now the new challenges is still under processing so myself also dont know what challenges i will face in 2010 but i hope i can solve all for it. Future is a question marks.You wont know what will happen tomorrow.Just take it easy ,because i always believe happy -go -lucky

2010 I get ready !

0 comments: