Saturday, January 30, 2010

Terrible Traffic in Penang

Oh my god ,yesterday i went to Gurney Plaza .The police was started blocking near the Heritage Club .From my house to Gueney Plaza it was almost waste me 1 hours.When i reach Gurney Plaza .It was nearly 2 pm . I went there for lunch .Have a great meal at Mr.terpanyaki but that only 1 things is cnt make it perfect.The food is nice n price is reasonable too, just the bowl they used to serve the soup is a undisposable plastic bowl.It cnt be recycle .I hope they will realize and making changes about this, if not they may lose many customer.


Today the traffic is more terrible than yesterday.The whole Penang is stuck like hell.What happen to the driver nowadays?I think they are getting " kopi" license .Their driver skill is so poor .They are always like to break with no reason , drive at the center of 2 lane. There is no reason to have a traffic jam from E-gate to Farlim .I was stuck in the traffic jam almost 2 hours .It is more worst than yesterday .The thaipusam event is having at near the Heritage club there .How come the penang will have the terrible traffic problem. I start with no patient and geram about this .

Finally ,i am now reach my home.The traffic jam was spoil my mood of today.Today finally i go to try the T.G.I Friday.The food is nice and the dessert so but the price is damn expensive.I paid 60 something for this meal .Anyway now am very full and it is worth for me to paid up to this cost because the food is delicious.Here am strongly recognize these ,if u go there for food ,you must try these ,Pasta with tomatoes and chicken ....,friend Macaroni and cheese ,Chicken burger and dessert is i was forget the named.Oh ya the milk shake is nice too .




0 comments: